…Just another great service provided by YOUR library!
HCH Library has two Passport Agents on staff to help you with your passport processing needs.
Some things to know
- Passports are processed at HCH Library by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, please fill out the form below. When it is received, you will be contacted by an HCH Library Passport Agent as soon as possible. We will do our very best to accommodate all requests for evening and weekend appointments.
- We will contact you to go over the precise documents (and photos!) you will need to bring with you and make your appointment. Please come prepared.
- Passport payments to the US State Department may be made by check or money order only. Please do not fill out the check before you arrive at the library and we have finished processing your application.
- A mandatory $35 per application processing fee may be made to HCH Library by cash or card only.
- Once your application has been processed, any questions or concerns regarding the acceptance and timeliness of your application should be directed to the US State Department, which can be reached here (Click “Check Application Status” and follow the steps).