Skip to content
The Henry Carter Hull Library offers a variety of options for all of your computing needs.
Questions? All of our staff are happy to assist you. Just ask!
- Print your documents (starting at 10 cents a page)
- Bring your wireless device and connect for free to the hchlibrary wi-fi network
- Scan documents to a PDF or tiff file in our Business Resource Center for 25 cents a page
- Upload or download files with a USB flash drive
- Burn files onto a CD or DVD
- Do research using our databases
- Use our PCs or iPads in the Library
- Use Microsoft Office 2016 Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher)
- Use an iMac
(made possible by a generous grant from the Community Foundation of Middlesex County)
- Use one of 4 laptops in our Lifelong Learning Center (made possible by a generous grant from the Community Foundation of Middlesex County)
- Photocopy black and white or color copies up to size 11 x 17 inches
- Send jobs to printme at hchlibrary dot org and alert a library staff member so they may print the jobs for you. Please specify if you want black and white “economy” prints at 10¢ per page/side, or high quality black and white or color prints for 25¢ per page/side. 11 x 17 inch prints are 20¢ per black & white page/side or 50¢ per color page/side